AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at almost all manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods like Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, etc.) and also at distribution centres for major e-commerce companies.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
For our Industry Business Team we are looking for a Proactive, experienced, entrepreneurial (Lead) Engineer who has the drive to grow AmbaFlex to the next level.
Mission Industry Business team
The IBT drives an effective market, product strategy & support enabling growth, competitiveness and profitability
The Lead Engineer is responsible for the ideation and creation of the technical innovations in his specific industry. During the innovation process you will lead and assemble the team of specialists for each innovation project into solid technical solutions. Together with the Project Manager you ensure that the technical solution is translated in the right documentation and tooling. Besides that, the Lead Engineer will make a significant contribution to the Road Map for Strategical Innovations.
Are you the one who leads AmbaFlex to innovation and business development?
Profile of the candidate
The right candidate is self-supporting, takes initiative and is able to translate functional specifications into technical specifications. You make sure projects are defined with a clear and realistic scope and are realized in time. Your focus is on realization of projects that are based on customer needs, well defined, well documented and well tested. Together with the IBT manager and project manager you make sure these projects are optimized in the scope of use of materials, Lead-times and man-hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar education
- >10 years relevant working experience in a similar or senior engineering position
- Experience within a Packaging (production) or Logistics (warehousing/distribution) integration environment
- Experience with Mission, Vision, Sales Strategy and Global Sales plans is essential
- Positive result/solution driven and hands on attitude
- Strong communication and Project Management skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Dutch a pre and additional languages are a plus
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate who wants to work independently while operating within a Global company. Be aware you are not managing a team, but primarily leading the projects!
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call or send an e-mail to Arjen Mol of the recruitment department: firstname.lastname@example.org – telephone number +31 6 8206 2488. An online assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
If Innovation and Business Development is in your DNA, you might be the right candidate!