Warehouse Associate - Canton, OH
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Warehouse Associate (Day and night shift) – Canton, OH (Fulltime)
Starting Day shift Wage: $12.00/hr / Starting Night shift Wage: $12.75/hr (eligable for $1.00 raise after 90 day probationary period)
The Warehouse Department is responsible for the receiving, inspection and distribution of parts to both internal and external customers. As well as the storage and transportation of finished machines. In this position, you are responsible for the inspecting, processing, and distribution of parts to internal and external customers. The loading, unloading and inspection of machines coming from outside vendors.
You report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Optimal loading/unloading of goods and finished products
- Collects all goods and prepare them for transport according to the order
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the warehouse and shipping areas
- Execute all warehouse activities ordered by the warehouse supervisor
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of products and processes
- Supply materials to both internal and external customers
- Pick orders according to picklists
- Log and return unused stock
- Building of connection bridges and merges
- Inspect incoming goods to ensure specifications are met
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Do you have experience loading and unloading trucks and ready for an exciting new job opportunity? Apply today!