Who are we?
AmbaFlex is the world market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. You will find our SpiralVeyors in the production lines of the food & beverage industry and in the logistic process of well-known e-commerce companies.
We operate from our sales offices in Zwaag (head office), Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Dallas and have our own production facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, China and the USA.
To be able to continue fulfilling this pioneering role, we continuously invest in product innovation and the development of functional solutions. We are looking for motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues who want to develop within their field of expertise.
For our Sales Engineering EMEA department in Zwaag (the Netherlands) we are looking for passionate, pro-active and entrepreneurial Sales Engineer(s) (fulltime).
With your technical expertise and commercial skills, you stimulate the sales of our Spirals and you make an important contribution to optimal customer satisfaction with your customer-oriented attitude.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Engineer, who feels at home in a technical/commercial environment. In the position of 'Sales Engineer' you are in daily contact with our customers and our Area Sales Managers in logistical fulfilment and packaging applications. Creating and advising the right customer solutions, working on quotes and orders, and supporting the sales team is part of your daily work. You will be the host for our customers in case of a Factory Acceptance Test of our equipment and will be internal account manager for selected customers.
Because of the international character of AmbaFlex you are fluent in the English (Both verbally as written); and if you speak another language, e.g. Dutch, German, Italian, this is an advantage. Travelling with our Area Sales Managers to customers- or trade show visits is part of the job.
Are you our new Sales Engineer who is looking for a new step in his/her career? AmbaFlex offers a challenging job in an international working environment and the opportunity develop yourself within the leading company in conveying solutions!
- Professional working proficiency in English (Dutch, German, Italian is a pre)
- Bachelor's Degree
- > 1-year relevant experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with Inventor, Solidworks and/or AutoCAD
- You have a positive attitude
- You can work in projects and you are focused on customer satisfaction and results
- You can handle stress and tight deadlines
- You can combine a commercial approach with delivering a good technical solution with the right quality
- Team player, but also capable of solving problems individually
- You can communicate well, convince, explain, listen, summarize, and advise
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Are you interested? Apply online via recruitment@Ambaflex.com. For questions, feel free to get in touch with our recruiter Arjen Mol, via email: email@example.com, or give him a call at 0031-6 8206 2488
Where Commerce meets Technology!