Team Lead Technical Drawing
As an extension of our Product Engineering team, we are looking to set up a Technical Drawing Department in Jucu,(Romania). this satellite team will be tasked with 2D/3D technical drafting and ERP part- & BOM generation to make products manufacturing-ready. Team size will grow to approx. 2-4 FTE.
We are currently looking for a Proactive, experienced, entrepreneurial Team Lead Technical Drawing who has the drive to grow and built a team.
The Team Leader will work with the Manager PE and the HR organization to build a team and set-up the local office. During the initiation phase you will establish ground rules on how to effectively collaborate with your colleagues in NL. You will organize-, monitor-, and supervise the work of your team, and provide guidance, instruction, training and leadership to your team members. You will make a continuous effort to improve the quality of technical drawings & 3D-models, as well as advancing associated processes & tools.
Are you the one to lead and built this new team in Romania?
Profile of the candidate
The right candidate is self-supporting, takes initiative and is able set up or adapt detailed design drawings for purchasing and production and product data in ERP. You make sure your team is motivated to achieve our organizational goals and empowered with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills. Your focus is on realization of detailed design (well defined and well documented) drawings by using 3D design and PDM tools in accordance with AmbaFlex standards.
- Professional working proficiency in English and Romanian
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience managing others
- Prior experience with Inventor and Vault
- Prior experience with Word and Excel
- Prior experience with ERP systems
- Team player, but also capable of solving problems individually
- Hands on; able to work from limited information and ask the right questions
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call or send an e-mail to Arjen Mol of the recruitment department: email@example.com – telephone number +31 6 8206 2488. An online assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Are you looking forward to build a strong team of specialsts?