For our Finance department in Canton Ohio, USA, we are currently looking for an Invoicing Specialist.
The department has two main group of activities: Transactional Finance and Internal Control. Transactional Finance is the processing of purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank reconciliations and other registrations by departments in such a way that AmbaFlex complies to relevant (tax) rules and regulation and that reliable data is generated. Internal Control are the activities to assist/support managers to make the right decisions by translation of the (operational) data to reliable and relevant (financial) information.
- Process advanced and final sales invoices in the ERP-system in accordance with the order confirmation by sales and the purchase order by the customer.
- Discuss with Sales how to sort out differences between invoice, order confirmation and/or purchase order.
- Create credit invoices (in necessary) and/or invoices with miscellaneous charges (warranty).
- Collect and monitor the expiry date of Sales & Use Tax exempts.
- Other supporting administrative (ad hoc) work.
We expect good business knowledge and working experience in the area of finance and process improvements. You are an independent professional with a natural desire to investigate, help and improving everything that comes on your path. Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Show ownership of account receivable issues.
- Preferably experience with ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills.
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Invoicing Specialist :
- An excellent benefit package
- The possibility to work from home
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Cheyenne Mayle at CMayle@ambaflex.com or contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Are you in to numbers?