Area Sales Manager Italy
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Mondelez, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at Logistical centers of Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Area Sales Manager (Italy)
Due to rapid growth, we are currently hiring in the heart of the Italian machine packaging industry, so region Parma - Bologna, to strengthen our already present sales force.
In this role you are the key external interface for all commercial activities between AmbaFlex’s Head Office and our customers, prospects and business partners. Your daily activities are focused on selling the assigned AmbaFlex products and developing business relationships in such a way that your personal objectives will be met. In your activities you will always ensure that AmbaFlex is seen as a reliable & professional business partner.
You report to the Regional Sales Manager
In short you will:
- Sell AmbaFlex products in your area(s)
- Have adequate communication with customers, prospects and influencing companies to build sustainable business relationships
- Maintain weekly an accurate business forecast (Sales Pipeline)
- Write an annual ‘Area Sales Plan’ based on the Sales Strategy & Global Sales Plan
- Follow up on Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Report via the AmbaFlex CRM system customer/prospect activities and market information
- Actively attend; meetings, training, exhibitions, seminars related to your responsibilities
- Give input to stimulate product development
What we ask for:
- At least a commercial or technical education at bachelor’s level
- > 3 years in a similar position preferably in our business
- Well-developed business skills
- Strong drive to achieve results and a good negotiator
- Self - starter, consistent and persuasive in executing activities
- A pro-active communicator in both English and Italian and a problem solver
- Able to work ‘alone’ from home office and regular travelling internationally
- Business Development & Selling skills to find new and develop existing business
- Ability to translate client demands into (our) solutions, and strong Account Management skills.
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organization
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Arjen Mol at 0031 6 8206 2488, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
An online assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Are you eager to become our 2nd Italian Area Sales Manager?