Welder - Canton, OH
Welder (Day and night shift) – Canton, OH (Fulltime)
Starting Day shift Wage: $19.50/hr / Starting Night shift Wage: $20.75/hr
In this role you are responsible for the output of assembling constructional components to complete spiral frames by using several welding and fabrication techniques. Switching techniques is a regular practice and flexibility is required.
You report to the Construction Supervisor
- Reading basic and complex technical drawings, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Using general measuring devices and fabricating tools to manufacture spiral frames and attaching components
- Comprehend all essential elements of the technical specifications and how it applies to the construction process
- Building spiral frames and attaching parts by using welding and constructional techniques for SV, SVN, SVX, SVM, and SVO models
- Ensure machines are produced efficiently at a high level of quality and ready for the next phase of production
- Competent in the inspection process of windings, return channels, lower ends, and final process for all SV, SVN, SVX, SVM, and SVO models
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of products and processes
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A welding test will be part of the interview process. Please be sure to bring your welding helmet to interviews and wear steel toed shoes.
Are you a skilled welder who is looking for a long lasting career at a growing company? Apply today!