Quality Control Engineer
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
For our site in Canton, Ohio we are looking for:
A fulltime Quality Control Engineer. In this role you’re responsible for helping realize the TQM annual plan, implementing improvement projects in relation to TQM, and setting up and testing the Business Management System.
In short you will be:
- Implementing improvement projects in relation to TQM
- Setting up and testing the Business Management System (BMS)
- Help set up and maintain the BMS
- Help prepare the required process descriptions (RASCIs)
- Investigating issues and proposals for structural improvements (IRIS)
- Coordinating role in improvement projects for quality assurance and improvement
- Implementing process optimization in various processes
- Performing internal and external audits
- Complying with the applicable guidelines, procedures and instructions
You report to the Vice President.
I nostri requisiti:
- Knowledge and skills in the field of: Quality management, Process management (RASCI) and Improvement management
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies such as TQM, RCA, Risk management
- Able to facilitate working groups based on the RASCI Method (process management)
- Have organizational capacity as well as administrative capacity
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms such as CE, SASO and ISO-9001
- Audit skills, preferably through an Internal Auditor course
- Can handle the computer (General Windows, Word, Excel, ERP)
- Important personality traits for this position are: team player, initiative, creative in coming up with solutions, perseverance, flexible and collegial
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Amy Miller, HR Manager at Amiller@ambaflex.com or Nikki Conrad, HR Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
An online assessment through Wonderlic will be part of the recruitment process.
Are you an experienced Quality Control Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Submit your resume today!