Assembly Mechanic - Canton, OH
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Assembly Mechanic (Day and night shift) – Canton, OH (Fulltime)
Starting Day shift Wage: $15.00/hr / Starting Night shift Wage: $15.75/hr (eligable for $1.00 raise after 90 day probationary period)
The Assembly Department is responsible for assembling components to a semi-finished or finished product and is responsible for the quality of delivered work according to order planning. In this role you will be responsible for the output of assembled work to conveyors or components within the specified time.
You report to the Assembly Supervisor.
I nostri requisiti:
- Reading basic and complex technical drawings, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Comprehend all essential elements of the technical specifications and how it applies to the assembly process
- Use general measuring devices and various tools to assemble conveyors and their components
- Install and remove conveyor from manipulator during production and testing phases
- Perform assembly, tuning, and testing on all SV and SVN model conveyors according to the technical specifications
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of products and processes
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you mechanically inclined and ready for an exciting new challenge in your career? Apply today!