Shipment Coordinator AMCAS
To ensure in time delivery of the final product to the customer and in accordance with (inter)national trade and export regulations.
· Request and maintain export permit(s) when necessary.
· Liaising with transport organizations on pricing and planning and customs processes.
· Liaising with the customer on a delivery date, shipment costs and storage costs.
· Liaising with internal stakeholders
· Preparing transport documents (Letter of Credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, export documentation, etc.)
· Maintaining and updating ERP system with the shipment information.
· Close shipments and file accordingly as per Document Retention SOP local filing requirements (SOP = standard operating procedure).
· Implement a document retention process.
· Implement a work instruction document based upon the AMCAS Export Compliance SOP.
· Work according agreed processes and AmbaFlex guidelines and SOP's
· Ensure shipment data is accurate and up-to-date
· Ensure that shipment is successfully arranged according to most efficient conditions which are compliant within local legislation(s)
Place in the organization
Direct supervisor : OMD Manager
Dotted line : Global Shipment Coordinator
I nostri requisiti:
· In possession of an Associate’s degree or higher in logistics
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a logistics planner/coordinator
· Minimum 2 years of experience on U.S. customs regulations
· Hands-on knowledge of Incoterms and international expedition
· Possess good negotiation skills
· Strong mediation skills to align parties within the supply chain processes
· Commercial establishment in combination with cost consciousness
· Knowledge and experience with automation systems such as MS Office, CRM and ERP
· Possess commercial, financial, logistical and legal insight
· Systematic, independent and able to work in teams
· Ability to set priorities
Do you have experience coordinating international shipments and enjoy being challenged? This is the career for you! Apply today to be a part of the AmbaFlex team!