Project Manager - Logistic Services
AmbaFlex Global Customer Service (GCS) is the global support for all AmbaFlex customers (System Integrators and End-Users). By providing proactive and reactive, on-time services to our customers by; advice, professional support, and high-quality spare parts, we have the responsibility to secure and increase loyalty to our brand.
Through project support and by applying life cycle services, we secure future business and build a durable relationship on an End-User level to prepare them for the next sales interaction and keep our installed base in good condition, so that customers prefer our technology above others.
Global Customer Service also provides valuable information to our Sales organization, Business Development, Research and Development and Production teams.
Project Manager – Logistics Services (AMCAS)
Aim of the position
Provide proactive and reactive Project Management to significant Logistics customer orders in order to streamline and improve efficiency of customer and internal project communication and coordination.
To lead the Spiral Technology industry by providing world class Project Management to complement our position as a customer-first, value added, Global partner.
A Project Manager – Logistics Services (AMCAS) reports to Global Customer Service and primarily manages logistic spiral conveyor projects in North America.
• Manage and support high volume logistics and other spiral projects from order placement through final commissioning sign-off
• Be the primary contact for communication and coordination between Integrators, End Users and AmbaFlex for assigned projects and especially during project change
• Accountable for Integrator relationships during project production and commissioning
• Proactively monitor and communicate the status of assigned projects
• Coordinate and manage order revisions
• Lead discussions and work to solve problems across internal and external customers that lead to effective and equitable solutions
• Professional, timely, positive and efficient execution of external and internal customer communication and coordination
• Communicate and coordinate priorities and other updates with Production, Shipping, Customer Service and other AmbaFlex regions
• Accountable for ensuring Commissioning Services are scheduled and completed
• Obtain additional Integrator and End User data as required to facilitate internal cross-referencing and After-Market Service
• Review quotes and advise Sales on high volume, high probability pipeline logistics orders
• Proactive communication of issues, concerns, risks and customer feedback to appropriate internal channels and contribute to product and process improvements
• Timely and professionally written reports and assignments as necessary
• High focus on customer satisfaction, listening, safety and quality
• Positive influencer of AmbaFlex’s brand, products, services, and team
• Advise customers on benefits of services, service contracts and products AmbaFlex can provide
• Proactively work to optimize Project Management and Customer Service processes to increase customer satisfaction and internal efficiencies
• Periodic travel, meetings and work outside of typical office hours
• Grow into providing Project Management beyond the logistics industry
• Grow into providing Project Management for spiral end of life refresh or replace opportunities
The Project Manager is responsible for communication and coordination of assigned logistics projects from customer order through customer sign-off. The Project Manager is the primary AmbaFlex contact both internally and externally. The Project Manager tracks active projects, supports others as needed, owns the coordination of customer revisions and is responsible to see that as sold commission services for their projects are executed. The Project Manager maintains a high quality of proactive communication, professionalism and performance while using tools, skills and knowledge to deliver high customer satisfaction.
I nostri requisiti:
- A pro-active communicator and problem solver
- Effective communicator across business levels and cultures
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed and stress resistant
- Self-starter, reliable and consistent in executing activities
- Strong drive to achieve results
- Willingness to learn and teach others
- Professional - team player - social – positive - inclusive
- Needs to have basic commercial business knowledge and experiences
Position within the organization
Direct Manager: Manager – Project Managaer - Logistic Services
Employees to be managed: Internal and external customer expectations
Required education, skills and experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, or related field
5+ years of related technical industry work experience preferred
Basic mechanical machine aptitude
Communicating on a Senior Management level
Above average verbal and written professional communication skills (English)
Basic understand of business-to-business relationships
Logistics / material handling / distribution experience preferred
The above description is only an outline of the activities and is not an exhaustive list. The successful applicant will therefore also need to carry out any upcoming and assigned activities in order to ensure the company’s continuity.
Do you have experience in Project Management and interested in joining a growing and dynamic company? Apply today!