Welder - Canton, OH
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Welder (Day and night shift) – Canton, OH (Fulltime)
Starting Day shift Wage: $17.00/hr / Starting Night shift Wage: $17.75/hr (eligable for $1.00 raise after 90 day probationary period)
In this role you are responsible for the output of assembling constructional components to complete spiral frames by using several welding and fabrication techniques. Switching techniques is a regular practice and flexibility is required.
You report to the Construction Supervisor
- Reading basic and complex technical drawings, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Using general measuring devices and fabricating tools to manufacture spiral frames and attaching components
- Comprehend all essential elements of the technical specifications and how it applies to the construction process
- Building spiral frames and attaching parts by using welding and constructional techniques for SV, SVN, SVX, SVM, and SVO models
- Ensure machines are produced efficiently at a high level of quality and ready for the next phase of production
- Competent in the inspection process of windings, return channels, lower ends, and final process for all SV, SVN, SVX, SVM, and SVO models
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of products and processes
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A welding test will be part of the interview process. Please be sure to bring your welding helmet to interviews and wear steel toed shoes.
Are you a skilled welder who is looking for a long lasting career at a growing company? Apply today!