Financial Accounts Receivable
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Financial Accounts Receivable- Canton, Ohio (Fulltime). In this role you’re responsible for ensuring that all sales invoices are created correctly and on time and to ensure that overdue payments will be collected.
You report to the Finance & Accounting Manager
In short you will:
- Process advanced and final sales invoices in the ERP-system in accordance with the order confirmation by sales and the purchase order by the customer.
- Discuss with Sales how to sort out differences between invoice, order confirmation and/or purchase order.
- Upload invoices to customer portals.
- Create credit invoices (in necessary) and/or invoices with miscellaneous charges (warranty).
- Collect and monitor the expiry date of Sales & Use Tax exempts.
- Follow up on overdue payments.
- Other supporting administrative (ad hoc) work.
- Manage Credit Control email account
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Show ownership of account receivable issues.
- Preferably experience with ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your CV to email@example.com.If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Amy Miller, HR Manager at Amiller@ambaflex.com.
An online assessment through Wonderlic will be part of the recruitment process.
Are you our new accounts receivable employee? Send in your resume today!