Area Sales Manager (West Coast Region)- Arlington, Texas
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) including Kraft/Heinz, Heineken, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nestle but also at the distribution centres Amazon.com.
We operate from our sales offices in Shanghai (China), Zwaag (head office, the Netherlands) and Dallas, (Texas, USA) and we have our own production sites in Jucu (Romania), Kunshan (China), Zwaag (the Netherlands) and Canton (Ohio, USA). With operating 4 production sites we can fulfil the global market needs.
Area Sales Manager (West Coast Region) – Arlington, Texas (Fulltime). In this role you are the key external interface for all commercial activities between AmbaFlex’ Head Office and our customers, prospects and business partners. Your daily activities are focused on selling the assigned AmbaFlex products (spiral conveyor solutions) and developing business relationships in such a way that your personal objectives will be met. In your activities you will always ensure that AmbaFlex is seen as a reliable & professional business partner.
You report to the Regional Sales Manager
In short you will:
- Sell AmbaFlex products in your area(s)
- Have adequate communication with customers, prospects and influencing companies to build sustainable business relationships
- Maintain weekly an accurate business forecast (Sales Pipeline)
- Write an annual ‘Area Sales Plan’ based on the company’s Sales Strategy & Global Sales Plan
- Follow up on Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Report via the AmbaFlex CRM system customer/prospect activities and market information
- Actively attend; meetings, training, exhibitions, seminars related to your responsibilities
- Give input to stimulate product development
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organisation
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online assessment through iScreen will be part of the recruitment process.
Is your strength to generate new business and do you know how to keep our customers satisfied?