SpiralVeyor X- configuration
The SpiralVeyor X-configuration is designed to elevate packed items in multiple packs. The popular SpiralVeyor SV and SVs platforms are fitted with more belt lanes to accomodate different product flows in one machine.
This unique feature allows multiple product lines to elevate side by side, ideally catering to modern packaging lanes which produce in dual or even triple lanes. Each line speed can be controlled separately and can even run in opposite directions.
Suitable for goods:
packed items like cartons, six packs, bundles and wrapped bottlepacks
- Two or more parallel product flows
- Designed for high capacity dual lane packing lines
- The belt width ranges from 100, 140, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm per belt.
- Belt speed up to 90 m/min.
- Loads up to 50 kg/m per lane.
- Angle of incline up to 15 degrees
- Leaflet SpiralVeyor X-configuration (EN) (.pdf)
- Leaflet SpiralVeyor X-configuration (US) (.pdf)
- Leaflet SpiralVeyor X-configuration (JP) (.pdf)